Assistant Manager (Windows & Doors)
Trade Counter based experience and looking for an Assistant Manager opportunity?
Our client is a supplier to trade of windows, doors, conservatories and building plastics and they have an opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join their trade counter branch based in Stoke.
Assistant Manager role:
- Reporting to and working closely with the Branch Manager you will help run all aspects of the trade counter branch, deputising as required
- Build relationships with trade customers, answering queries and resolving issues
- Quoting and order processing windows and doors, invoicing, banking, and arranging deliveries and collections
- Help recieve goods in, load and secure orders and delivery drive as needed
Skills & Experience:
- UPVC Window & Door experience is highly advantageous but training will be provided
- Trade counter experience within the building supply sector is essential
- Strong customer service, people and communication skills
- The successful candidate will be 'hands on', a team player, self motivated and have high attention to detail skills
- Numerate and IT literate
- A valid driving licence