We’re here to help you recruit awesome people who can positively help your business.
And we will do our absolute best to make the experience as effective and painless as possible! We’re consultative and flexible in approach, happy to see how we can add value to help solve your recruitment challenges and to discuss tailoring our services to dovetail in with your requirements to meet your needs.
Our Recruitment Approach:
We can take a flexible approach to resourcing depending on the campagin but our approach often includesr:
- Our network search & approach
- LinkedIn search & approach
- Multiple job board CV search & approach
- Job board advertising
- Executive head hunting within your market
- Job role analysis to define the best person fit to the demands of the job role
- Support with authoring interview question aligned to the specific job analysis & person specification
- Personality profiling of shortlisted candidates with suggested developmental areas to probe
- Skills testing
- We can conduct 1st interviews using your specified key questions
Recruitment & HR Help
We can help you recruit for some of your roles for free! Our experience includes 10+ years internal recruitment including setting up internal recruitment functions to increase direct hiring and reduce recruitment spend for organisations. As well as a traditional agency approach to solving your 'hard to fill' vacancies, we can also help you recruit better directly by offering you:
- Free advice and guidance on how to set up an internal / direct recruitment function
- Free vacancy tracker to manage your recruitment & extract recruitment MI
- Free Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Free employee engagement surveys
- Discounted multi job board advertising campaigns
- Free Glassdoor & Indeed reviews
Need HR advice but don't have a dedicated HR team? Our friends Bear HR work with small to medium businesses to deliver HR advice, HR documents, procedures and support with people issues as required. With a free 30 minute consultation they can offer you flexible support as you need it.
We’re ethically minded and are genuinely concerned about the environmental issues facing us and the implications for the world our children will inherit. We have chosen to support the International Tree Foundation who do great work in regenerating and stabalising forests and the environment within countries and communities at the sharp end of environmental change. We are committed to reguarly donating to help further this regeneration.