Experience of installing conservatories, windows and doors and looking to join an expanding company on a permanent basis?
Our client specialises in installing high end conservatories, orangeries, extensions and garden offices, with installations often being within the £40-60k bracket. Due to expansion they are now looking to take on an experienced fitter and good all round trades person on a permanent basis to work within the Cheltenham - Cotswolds area.
- Work with a Fitters Mate / other installers to install a wide range of uPVC, aluminium and timber windows, doors and conservatories
- The ability to also finish installations ie plastering and kitchen fitting for example is essential
- Lead the project on site, ensuring the correct materials are to hand
- Deliver a first class customer service experience, keeping the client updated and dealing with any enquiries or issues
- Ensure that health & safety standards are maintained on site
- As a permanent member of the team you will be a salaried PAYE employee with employee benefits that include a competitive salary, 29 days paid annual leave (inclusive of statutory)
Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience of installing windows, doors and conservatories
- General trade skills including joinery, kitchen fitting and plastering is highly advantageous
- A self starter you will be reliable, organised and able to resolve issues effectively
- Customer focused with excellent people skills
- Hold a valid UK driving licence