We are recruiting for a dynamic sales professional on behalf of a leading profile manufacturer who are looking for a driven individual to spearhead the sales development of their installer network membership offering across the UK.
The role is part home / part field based with occasional overnight stays (1 night a week typically).
The role is offered with a basic to £30k + open ended bonus payments giving an OTE of £40k+ and £690 a month car allowance.
- Starting with insight data you will develop and hone your prospect database of potential members
- Communicate the benefits of the installer membership via emails, telephone, video calls and face to face meetings
- Work with central marketing to develop creative campaigns
- Produce and present targeted, prospect specific presentations to promote membership
- Support current members on a day to day basis, ensuring they maximise the benefits of their membership
- Keep the CRM system up to date and produce monthly presentations outlining successes and current / planned activities
- Occasionally support at exhibitions and with factory tours
Skills & Experience:
- Previous sales experience is essential, including telemarketing and client visits
- Fenestration knowledge is an advantage, but is not essential
- Strong drive and a will to succeed is essential - you will be the proactive force that will 'make things happen'
- Strong people, communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- IT confident, able to utilise social media and creative marketing effectively as part of a sales approach
- A valid driving licence is essential