Aluminium Fabricator (windows, bifolds)
Our client based in North West Manchester are a manufacturer and supplier of high quality bespoke made aluminium bifolds, windows and doors, who have an opportunity for an experienced and skilled fabricator to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a young company with big expansion plans and a strong order book.
Aluminium Fabricator role:
- £13 per hour (£27,040 per year), working times of 07.30-16.00 Monday to Friday
- Manufacture aluminiun fenestration products to schedule, meeting quality standards
- Use of various machinery, ie mitre saw, hand power tools etc
- Preperation of raw materials from a cutting list, minimising waste
- Assembly of frames, sashes, beads, trims and ancillaries
- Quality inspection of finished products
- Flexibility and a willingness to help train and support other staff as required
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of aluminium fabrication is essential
- Strong attention to detail, able to work independently and a strong team approach
Like more info and to be considered? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!